Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What we did today!






Today Myself, Mamma, and Anthony have accomplished a ton! We have taken pictures of all the food we made today. Which includes: 4 apple pies, 1 cherry, 1 blueberry, 2 chocolate, 2 coconut cream, 2 vanilla, 4 pumpkin 2 pecan, and 3 cheesecake, making 21 pies in all. Then we made a big bowl of spinach dip, a MASSIVE pot of sweet potatoe pie, (btw one massive sweet potato made 9 cups of boiled sweet potato!!!! Holy honker), Stef gave us a pan of sweet potatoes also, 4 loaves of cranberry coffee cakes, and 4 braided breads, and last and least, we broke up the bread for the stuffing.
Anthony and I also went down to Richfield wherein we got the turkey and potatoes from Stef, searched everywhere in Wal-mart and in Lin's for groceries, went to the storage unit to get the china, goblets, a tv and DVD player, and some boots. We also went to DI, got my yearbook from a friend, got some food at Taco Time, and came home.
Also Daddy made a trip all the way to Salt Lake this morning to drop off Logan and Angel. Started at 6 this morning.
That's what we did today! Yeah!

2 comments:

JaMiEj said...

You make me sad... lol My cookies look PATHETIC!! I only made cookies. Let's just say I'm a noob and you roffulstomped me... lol Tell Momma GOOOOD JOB!!

Piper said...

Hey Big Guy, WOW!!! That is what we call IMPRESSIVE. Your pies are beautiful, even my mom commented on it. I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you have pies to fill... ;)