Sunday, November 23, 2008

Backpack is back!

Just so you all know my backpack has been found! Yay!!!
It was in the school's lost and found, of course I don't know how it would get anyone near the school is cause I took it with me into the van to go to the gym, but I don't care!!! I have it back! Ha ha ha ha.
I got a part in the up and coming production of Arsenic and Old Lace, I am Jonathan, the homicidal, psychotic big brother, I guess I got that part cause I'm the only guy who can look a good scary, I am Mike's little brother, so we will see! Ha ha ha.
Casting for "The Dancers" will happen next week some time, I want to be the Assistant Director, just cause I think it'd be fun to play with this play, it's a Southern play, so it would be fun.
And I am so excited for Thanksgiving! I am soooooooo ready for the gluttony to begin! Yes! See you all!

No comments: