Tuesday, February 3, 2009

General Update

Hey guys! I figured as long as I was putting up that Pay it Forward thing, I might as well update everybody.
This week is Hell Week, which is the official term for the last week of a play, when everyone is rushing, and stressing about the million and a half little details about a play. So I'm surviving as always, it's a good time.
For everyone's information I am not attending OLRC this summer, I have decided that I should instead stay and have an exciting summer, but stay near home so I can enjoy my last summer before all of my High School friends leave for the rest of my life, but! I will be attending the summer after, my Senior Summer, in the period before fall semester starts. Sorry Jamie! I am planning on coming up and visiting you for a week or two this summer! Still coming to visit!
The next play starting is "Arsenic and Old Lace" in which I am Jonathon the scary murderer brother who looks like Boris Carloff. Even better! The people we have playing the two old aunts are two boys, who will do a fantastic job and make it hilarious.
Classes are going well, the new term started so my grades are back at A's! ha ha, for a while.
Prom is coming up, so I get to deal with that. Goodie, goodie, goodie.
Yup!

1 comment:

supernerd said...

You need to write more! I have decided! (by the way, you rock. i was just blogging about you on nicole's blog, and i bragged on you a little bit. you rock way a lot)