Friday, November 16, 2007

Upcoming Events!

The closest event is the dance recital that my dance teacher is doing for the family and friends. This will be December 1 at 7, at the Richfield Tabernacle. Yes I know that this is the same day as Ben's baptism, just strange coincidence I guess.
Then the next thing is dancing too, we're performing for Christmas Tree lane on December 5, at what time this is I have no idea, that may come later.
I am also trying out for the play "12 Angry Jurors", same thing as "Twelve Angry Men" only we're casting some women into the parts. It's being Directed by one of my best friends, and he's been talking about putting me into the lead part, so I'm pretty confident about the goodness of my next part.
Other than that the birthday party of that same Director friend is tonight, so gonna go to that!

No comments: